Looking for something a little quicker than a movie? Sometimes we all need the bite-sized morsel that is a good TV series. There’s no shame in that. It’s with that thought, that we here at Ticklish Business are putting together the our Classic TV guide. It’s a great time to be a classic TV fan.
So, with that, let’s jump into the Ticklish Business: Classic TV guide!
- Teri Garr guest stars on M*A*S*H, airing March 22nd at 6:00pm MST.
- Adam-12 fans take note, Martin Milner and Kent McCord are guest starring on Dragnet on March 24th at 5:00am MST.
- Perry Mason features dynamic guest stars all week in the morning slot, including Mary Ann Mobley (Wednesday), Grant Williams (Thursday), as well as Gary Crosby and Mark Goddard (both Friday). The show airs at 8:00am MST.
- Perry Mason proves you can’t have too much of a good thing in with the guest stars appearing in the evening time slot, including: James Drury, Bobby Troup and Jo Morrow (all Monday) as well as Tommy Noonan (Wednesday). The show airs at 10:30pm MST.
- Wagon Train has some equally good guests this week including: Richard Carlson and Dwayne Hickman (Monday), Tom Ewell and Kim Darby (Wednesday) as well as Jack Lord and James Cann (Thursday). The show airs at 3:00pm MST.
- On Saturday March 27th, Svengoolie spotlights the 1974 horror film, The Beast Must Die, starring Calvin Lockhart, Peter Cushing and Michael Gambon. (7:00pm MST).
- Peter Falk guest stars on The Twilight Zone on March 28th at 11:30pm MST.
- The Dick Van Dyke Show series premiere airs on March 22nd at 1:30pm MST.
- The Love Boat is showing early season 4 episodes, including: the adorable “Marriage-a-ton” arch, featuring guest stars Peter Graves, Ted Knight, Rue McClanahan, Darren McGavin, Erin Moran, Donny Most, Debbie Reynolds, Charlene Tilton and Dawn Wells. The episodes air Monday 3/22 and Tuesday 3/23 at 4:00pm MST.
- The Millionaire is a DVR airing for most, airing at 4:00am and 4:30am MST. However, the show is bringing some great guests this week, including Beverly Garland and Don Gordon (Wednesday), Tommy Kirk (Thursday), Martin Milner (Friday) and Frank Gorshin (Saturday).
- Ida Lupino guest stars on Family Affair at 9:30am MST on March 24th.
- Rocky Graziano appears on Car 54, Where Are You? at 12:30am MST on March 26th.
- The Decades Binge for the weekend of March 27th and March 28th is The Fall Guy starring Lee Majors.
Classic TV Streaming Picks:
- Netflix: Star Trek (Seasons 1-3)
- HBO Max: The Jetsons (Seasons 1-3)
- Disney+: Spin and Marty (Season 1)
- Hulu:The Mary Tyler Moore Show (Seasons 1-7)
- Starz: Cheyenne (Seasons 1-7)
- Paramount+: Perry Mason (Seasons 1-5, 7-8)
- Prime Video:The Andy Griffith Show (Seasons 1-8)
- Peacock: Murder, She Wrote (Seasons 1-12)
- Roku: The Real McCoys (Seasons 1-6)
- Britbox: Are You Being Served? (Seasons 1-10)
- YouTube: Broadside (Season 1)
- TubiTV: Dark Shadows (Seasons 1-26)
- Pluto TV: The Prisoner (Season 1)
Well, that’s all folks! Come back next week for more classic TV fun and hopefully some tidbits to get you excited for the television week to come!
What hidden, classic TV germs are you streaming? Shout them out in the comments!
Podcaster at Hollywood and Wine, historian and filmmaker studying contributions of women in Classic TV. Film critic for Geek Girl Authority. Classic film lover for Ticklish Business.
You can find me on Twitter @kpierce624!